EPCASO was founded in 1981 by Claudia Pinza, to honor her father, the great operatic basso, Ezio Pinza. EPCASO sponsors a month-long Summer Opera Program which provides concentrated study and training in voice, repertoire, and language for singers. The program is specifically designed for those singers whose abilities indicate a realistic possibility for a career in opera. Participants should be prepared to work intensely five days a week, Monday through Friday. Lessons are private for each participant. EPCASO is unique as it focuses mainly on Italian operatic training, and it only accepts a limited number of participants.
Training schedule includes:
• Technique on voice and technical repertoire with Claudia Pinza
• Coachingwith Maestri Carlos De Aragon e Gianni Cappelletto
• Special Advanced Training session with Maestro Maurizio Arena (one week / auditing available)
• Master Class conducted by Maria Chiara with emphasis on special coaching of specific opera roles
• Master Class conducted by Vivica Genaux
In addition to the concentrated program of study, the participants will perform concerts in Oderzo and surrounding areas.